The coronavirus outbreak is making international headlines as it sweeps across the globe.
And this is just the beginning.
With rising reports of the coronavirus in the United States — U.S. health officials say it will inevitably spread to communities across the country.
Those who’ve fallen ill with the coronavirus, or COVID-19, suffer with coughs, fever, and difficulty breathing. In severe cases, some have experienced organ failure — and even death.
On this special episode of the Dr. Gundry Podcast, I dive deep into the science behind this rapidly spreading illness, bust a lot of MYTHS about COVID-19 — and share tips for protecting yourself and your loved ones.
This is an important and timely issue, so be sure to tune in. You COULD be saving someone’s life.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- What coronavirus looks like under a microscope (weird) (2:25)
- The freaky thing happens when humans eat BATS (this could be affecting your health) (3:40)
- The ONLY mask that will prevent you from getting COVID-19 (8:13)
- The “standard” surgical practice with NO proven benefits… and what it means about preventing the coronavirus (11:00)
- Whether or not you should sit in in the window seat (my ”airplane trick” for fighting airborne illness) (15:30)
- My rule for using airplane trays (16:20)
- The RIGHT way to take Vitamin C (and yes… there IS a wrong way!) (20:30)
- Which vegetable fights off “killer cells” (21:30)
- The one thing my cancer patients have in common — and how you can avoid it (23:00)
- Should you get the flu shot? (24:40)
- My #1 tip for taking antibiotics — this is SO important right now (25:25)
Mentioned on this episode:
If you like this episode, you may also enjoy: