Let’s face it, we all wake up with morning breath! But before you reach for that bottle of mouthwash or yes, even certain toothpastes, consider this…
Almost ALL oral hygiene products on the market today are actually killing off the good bacteria in your oral microbiome – which can lead to some pretty serious health issues down the line.
Because just like your gut, it is absolutely crucial to preserve the good bacteria in your mouth. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have fresh smelling breath.
In fact, my guest says there are plenty of ways to naturally improve your smile AND your health.
He’s Puneet Nanda (NAAN-da), AKA “Dr. Fresh”, a student of Ayurvedic medicine and CEO of GuruNanda – a wellness company that combines ancient healing wisdom with cutting-edge technology.
In this episode we dive into the all-natural oral care alternatives you can use to support your overall well-being.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The scary truth about these “natural” household items – and what to use instead (12:30)
- Why you should try THIS if you suffer from allergies (it’s affordable and completely natural) (15:30)
- The amazing effects essential oils can have on your health – and how to use them in your everyday life (17:00)
- Why mouthwash (and most toothpaste) is actually destroying your GUT – and what to use instead (21:00)
- How oiling pulling works – and why it should be a part of everyone’s health care routine (27:00)
- Some of the BEST essential oils for keeping your body healthy and your breath smelling fresh – and Dr. Fresh’s favorite product that combines them all (37:00)
- How to get a “car wash in your mouth” – it can be done right from home and for WAY less than you would spend at the dentist)
- The 4-part oral health regimen that Dr. Fresh recommends everyone do daily (45:00)
This episode is sponsored by GuruNanda. However, Dr. Gundry’s opinions are his own.
Mentioned on this episode:
Thank you to our sponsors! Check them out:
- Get 15% off your purchase at www.GuruNanda.com with coupon code GUNDRY15.
- Press play on comparing auto rates. Quote at www.Progressive.com to join the over 27 million drivers who trust Progressive
- Pendulum is offering our listeners a 20% discount on the first month of an Akkermansia membership with the code GUNDRY20 at www.pendulumlife.com.
- Join today to get $80 in free groceries at www.ThriveMarket.com/GUNDRYPODCAST.
- Register now at www.CON-CRET.com/podcast for a chance to win a $500 WALMART VISA gift card!
- Purify the air in your home by heading over to www.airdoctorpro.com and use promo code GUNDRY and, depending on the model, you’ll receive UP TO $35% off.
If you liked this episode, you may also enjoy:
127: She says: throw out your toothpaste (do this instead)
111: There’s fungus in your gut (surprise!)
Dr. William Li and I talk gut superfoods
Dr. Terry Wahls on the importance of gut foods
Watch on YouTube: