Dr. Olga Stevko, MD is an expert at helping people achieve rapid transformation for professional and personal growth. Her clients include over 1,000 entrepreneurs, CEOs, executives, celebrities, doctors, and other professionals and their family members. Dr. Stevko helps her clients identify and transform unconscious programs that create issues in various areas of their lives, including health, relationships, and business.
Her unique methodology allows her to see patterns in how the nervous system reacts to the outside world with flight, fight, and freeze responses. These patterns affect both the mind and body, how people look, think, feel, react, communicate, and behave, as well as aging and longevity.
By observing her clients’ faces, posture, quality of voice, and verbal and nonverbal communication styles, Dr. Stevko can rapidly assess their patterns in life and what unconscious programs cause them. After transforming key limiting unconscious programs, Dr. Stevko’s clients experience fast and permanent results. Clients have also reported dramatic positive changes in their face, posture, voice, mental processing, communication, behavior, and energy.
During this discussion, you’ll discover:
-How your unconscious shapes your life experience and is tied to your nervous system…7:06
- Neuroscience has shown that 95% of our life experiences are shaped by our unconscious programs
- Everything in our environment—what we see, hear touch, smell, and taste—can trigger some unresolved trauma
-What epigenetic trauma is…8:41
- Environment creates nervous system responses like the fight, flight, or freeze modes, which affect pretty much everything in your body—including muscles, immune system, and cardiovascular system
- How people respond shows up in their faces, posture, how they walk, quality of voice, how they write
- Trauma is passed on genealogically; genes can express traumatic experiences
- BGF podcast with David Rabin
-How training to link deductive and observational analysis with neurolinguistic programming and physiology works…9:57
- Olga created her methodology by combining aspects of her training in medicine, philosophy, and psychology
-How Olga identifies trauma using neuromuscular indicators…12:13
- Looks for tension in the face and posture. Is the body rigid or fluid?
- Differentiates source of trauma/tension by how distress is manifesting
- Muscle tension creates certain lines in the body, like in the forehead, nose, and mouth
- Tension in the jaw and vocal cord muscles affects voice
-How unconscious programs affect behavior…18:50
- Identify what unconscious programs cause certain issues
- Looks at how the neck and head are aligned with the entire body
- Ben’s neck position is a little bit forward and a little bit in; could be an indication of an unconscious need to protect himself
- Unconscious mind creates that protection all the time
- When listening to voice, listen to pitch, volume, melody, intonation…
- Talking too slow and in monotone, for example, could be an indication of a more ‘freeze’ state of the nervous system
- Sometimes an indication of a very fast mental process, but a slow physical reaction
-The link between physiological presentation and interpretation of trauma…24:30
- Everybody has experienced unpleasant events
- Experiments show that trauma passes genealogically, even through several generations
- Trauma manifests in muscle tone, voice, posture
- Energetic psychotherapy practitioners are successfully resolving trauma by looking at face muscle tension, posture, etc. by identifying certain unconscious programs that create the fight, flight, or freeze responses
- Transforming these programs could automatically change the speed of mental processes, voice, speech, even facial muscle tone
-The combination of modalities used to treat the unconscious mind…32:30
- No supplements, talk therapy, or hypnosis in Dr. Olga’s treatment modalities
- Uses a combination of modalities, some of which were studied under Milton Erickson, who used “trance” and language pattern, among other techniques
- Identifies trauma from the face, posture, and drawings, what unconscious program caused it, uses the unconscious mind to resolve identified trauma
- Created a how-to process that brings up awareness of what caused the trauma, what unconscious program causes the experience of physical sensations, shortened emotions, or metaphorical sensations
- A feeling of emptiness in some part of the body, great tension, even pain for some people, some kind of anxious feeling, “butterflies,” a sense of chaos—or in some people, not feeling anything, a sense of numbness, shutting down, no way out
- Focus on one specific sense and establish communication with the unconscious mind
- Unconscious mind finds all memories that created that sensation
- Work on the unconscious program processes
- The unconscious program will be transformed, the feeling will be gone, and the nervous system will never respond in the same way around the same triggers
- Yale University Psychology professor John Bargh: Unconscious thought, and in general, the unconscious mind affects most things, how we perceive ourselves and the world around us, affects our decision making, choices, behavior, motivation
-An analysis of Ben’s physiological indicators…47:10
- Ben’s face, without the neuromuscular looks on his forehead, eyes, mouth, and chin, would look 10 to 15 years younger
- Look for symmetry or asymmetry. Ben has more neuromuscular looks on his left eye; “subjectively, things look a little better through the left eye”
- A lot of things going on in Ben’s mind, multitasking…
-An analysis of Ben’s drawing as a psychological indicator…53:02
- More or less, Ben’s thoughts are organized
- Multiple thoughts at the same time, sometimes doesn’t finish one thought before moving on to the next
- Some people don’t have the ability to focus on multiple thoughts
-Indications of multitasking proficiency and efficiency…55:20
- Multitasking manifested in work, such as multiple tabs while working on a computer
- Ben usually finishes things he starts
- Most people cannot multitask
- Leaving a task unfinished will bug you incessantly, expending more energy
-FOMO and scarcity versus abundance…1:01:34
- Some people have a very busy life schedule, can’t not say no
- Living with a spirit of scarcity versus abundance
- Activities become more structured after treatment
-How to affect behavior change…1:02:38
- Identifying the unconscious program and what it manifests as in the body: muscle spasms, feelings, and transforming this unconscious program will change behavior
-Chasing challenges and the sense of achievement…1:08:36
- Ben is very driven and has an unconscious need to do something else after accomplishing a challenge or a task
-Dr. Stevko’s individual and group services, including audio and video resources…1:14:12
-What psychoimmunology is…1:16:35
- Psychoneuroimmunology; subconscious programs influence the nervous and cardiovascular systems
- Unresolved trauma can create health conditions that manifest into disease, even in healthy people
- Book: Biology Of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- Book: Healing and Recovery by David Hawkins
- Book: The Healing Code by Alexander Loyd
-How high blood pressure and hypertension fit in…1:18:02
- Anxiety and stress cause high blood pressure and hypertension.
Resources from this episode:
- BGF podcast with David Rabin
- Apollo wearable (15% discount automatically applied at checkout when you use my link)
- Study: The Unconscious Mind by John Bargh
- One-on-one sessions with Dr. Stevko in person at her office or on Zoom. Each session is 3 hours (on Zoom), and in her office can be 3 hours or an entire day for up to 6 hours each day (if people are traveling from different states or countries, and they want to resolve their issues fast). She also does group sessions on Zoom separately for men and women for 6-8 people. Each session is 3 hours, and there is a package of 4 sessions. Click here to sign up for any of these options with Dr. Olga (and be sure to mention this podcast when you do!).
- Recently Olga did a webinar with Dr. Jill Carnahan, who is a medical doctor and expert in functional medicine. She is giving Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast listeners free access to said webinar, “How to Make Your Immune System Stronger and Release Stress & Anxiety.” In it, Dr. Jill Carnahan and Dr. Olga Stevko share powerful resources, strategies, and techniques on how to be well, resilient, and calm. Click here to access it for free now.
- Free audio: “Calm & Relaxed.” This deeply relaxing audio can help you release stress & worries, feel calmer & more relaxed, and clear your mind.
- Free audio: “Fall Asleep Easily & Effortlessly.” Another deeply relaxing audio that can help you unwind & clear your busy mind, fall asleep faster & easier, and feel more refreshed & energized when you wake up.
–Kion: My personal playground for new supplement formulations, Kion blends ancestral wisdom with modern science. Ben Greenfield Fitness listeners, receive a 25% discount off your entire order when you use discount code: JULY4TH. This promotion is valid until July 6th, after which you can still receive a 20% discount sitewide with discount code BGF20.
–Organifi Green Juice: Now you can get all your healthy superfoods in one glass…with No Shopping, No Blending, No Juicing, and No Cleanup. Get a 20% discount on your entire order when you use discount code BENG20.
–Water and Wellness: The best solution for clean and safe drinking water. Water and Wellness also offers an amazing line of essential water additives such as Quinton Marine plasma which contain over 78 trace minerals and elements from the ocean to help restore your biological terrain. Get 15% off your order when you use discount code GREENFIELD.
–Pique Tea: Achieve your health goals easier and faster with Pique Tea. My mental clarity is through the roof and energy levels have never been better since I’ve been drinking Pique Tea. Get 15% off your entire order when you use code GREENFIELD.