Pumpkin collagen bread recipe and content provided by Jordan Pie
This hearty, moist, slightly sweet pumpkin bread will win you over the first time you bake it and will become a bread you crave to bake over and over again. You can add in some sweet additions, such as chopped dark chocolate, or change it to a savory loaf by omitting the sweetener and spices and using herbs instead. It’s such a versatile recipe. Try it toasted for a delicious breakfast or snack. Enjoy!
Related: Keto Chocolate Muffins with Collagen
Easy Blender Pumpkin Collagen Bread
Start to Finish: 45 minutes (5 minutes active)
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- ½ cup melted Bulletproof Grass-fed Ghee or butter
- ¼ – ? cup sweetener (I used Lakanto)
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup Bulletproof Collagen Protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Line a bread loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients (starting with ¼ cup sweetener) into a blender or food processor and blitz to combine. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness if desired.
- Pour into the lined loaf tin and place into the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire cooling rack.
- Slice and enjoy with butter or toasted.
Serves: 12 slices
Nutritional Information (1 slice):
- Total Fat: 26.3g
- Saturated Fat: 12.9g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 155mg
- Total Carbs: 4.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Total Sugars: 1.3g
- Protein: 6.8g
- Vitamin D: 5mcg
- Calcium: 36mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 73mg
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and receive the latest news and updates!