CBD brownies recipe & photos by Jordan Pie
The perfect dessert to help you chill: These CBD brownies taste just as luscious and chocolatey as regular brownies, but infuse every bite with the benefits of this plant-based oil.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is one of the compounds found in the hemp plant. Unlike the most famous compound, THC, it’s completely non-psychoactive. CBD has gained popularity for its long list of benefits, including its positive impact on sleep and anxiety. These brownies are one creative way to get your fix!
This recipe is just as simple as other brownies, and you can have it ready in about 20 minutes. They bake up into perfectly fudgy squares with chunks of melty dark chocolate and a crunch from a sprinkle of salt. Serve CBD brownies with a keto iced matcha latte for a dreamy treat!
Keto Salted CBD Brownies
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons CBD-infused coconut oil or butter (see recipe notes)
- 6 tablespoons melted grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup non-GMO erythritol, birch xylitol, or blend such as Lakanto
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 – 3/4 Chocolate Fuel Bar, broken into chunks
- Salt to sprinkle on top
Recipe notes: If you don’t have CBD-infused coconut oil or butter, replace it this way: Use 2 teaspoons quality CBD oil, and replace the 6 tablespoons of butter or ghee in the recipe with ½ cup butter or ghee.
Note on ingredients: Except for coconut, all nuts are considered “suspect” on the Bulletproof Diet because of their high levels of omega-6 fats, susceptibility to mold, and lectins that can be tough on your gut. Use nuts in moderation, or remove them from your diet and reintroduce in small amounts to test your sensitivity.
- Preheat your oven to 340 degrees. Line a bread loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Add all the brownie ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Scoop the mixture in the pre-lined tin and spread it out evenly.
- Press broken chocolate bar pieces into the top of the batter evenly.
- Bake CBD brownies for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Sprinkle a small amount of quality salt over the top and enjoy warm.
Serves: 8 squares
Nutritional Information (1 square):
- Calories: 337
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 10.8g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
- Salt: 98mg
- Carbs: 22.5g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: .8g
- Protein: 9.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 8g
- Net Carbs: 5.5g
- Vitamin D: 4mcg
- Calcium: 88mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Potassium: 235mg
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!